This is a summary of our latest projects. We strive to provide only the best service for our clients.
- Webfront created a new brand for Maestro Vines which included a new logo and wine label for their finest sparkling, white and red wine.
Let’s go maps
- Let’s go maps had already established a brand. Webfront assists them frequently with their additional graphic design requirements.
- The Botrivier Hotel required a new logo and look-and-feel for their website. Webfront designed their brand and created their new and exciting website. On a monthly basis we also distribute their newsletter to all their clients. We are hosting their site and provide annual support and updates for them.
Bloemfontein Wedding Guide
- Webfront designed the look and feel of a new wedding directory for Bloemfontein. The wedding directory is an A5 booklet.
- Logo design & website design and development still in progress
- A wonderful charity that needed a little support to create a working website for their already existing design. Webfront converted their web-design to functional HTML code. We also assisted them with writing a proposal to source donations. We are hosting their site and provide annual support and updates for them.
- “Webfront assisted Youthopia in designing and hosting an amazing site for a very reasonable fee. As we are a Non-Profit Organization this efficient team and good friends worked fast to set us up with a website that has helped us a lot along the way.” — Elzahn Rinquest, Youthopia co-founder.
- Webfront assisted Botrivier with the development of their logo.
- Webfront designed Swantech’s new logo, look-and-feel and corporate brand. We also created their website. We are currently hosting their site and provide annual support and updates for them. In addition, webfront also supported with all technical registrations, regarding e-mail setup, etc.
- “Webfront provided us with excellent, prompt service at an affordable price! We recommend Webfront to any organization that wants to develop or enhance their brand!” — Johan Swanepoel, CEO of Swantech Enterprises
Wealth and Lifestyle
- Lorine Viljoen started her own business selling Herbalife products. She needed a site where she can advertise her products and also share news with her clients. We are hosting her site and provide annual support and updates for her.
- “I recommend Webfront for any business that wants to get their name out there.The Webfront team is exceptionally helpful and accommodate you with any request, big or small!” — Lorine Viljoen, Herbalife Independent Distributor and Wellness Coach.
10 Chapters Wine
- Webfront sourced pictures and designed wine labels for selected clients of 10 Chapter wines.
- Webfront provided web-consultation services for Aheadtrading, a KFC fanchisee with country wide outlets.
- “Ahead Trading was very pleased with the service received from Webfront. Work to our website was done in a prompt manner and very professional. I would definitely refer anyone to Webfront.” — Madeleine Beyers, Ahead Trading Marketing Manager.
- Platypus digital required market research to be done in order to launch a new digital product, a digital kiosk, into schools. Webfront conducted research by interviewing learners, teachers and school principals in selected schools in the Cape Town region.